Quoting, Reposting & Linking
- Credit must be given to the author and CreativeChurch.Tips in one of the following ways:
- Title, Author, CreativeChurch.Tips
- Title, Author, from CreativeChurch.Tips
- Title by Author | CreativeChurch.Tips
- Title on CreativeChurch.Tips | By Author
- Example: Great new post by Author on CreativeChurch.Tips [input link]
- Any accreditation formats other than the above must be approved in writing prior to being posted.
- Quotes and reposts must contain a link back to the original post on CreativeChurch.Tips.
We will never share or sell your contact information. You may receive emails from us that are paid advertisements, but only from advertisers we think would add value to you or your church. Those emails will come from us only and never directly from the advertiser.
Your awesome! Hardly anyone ever reads this stuff, especially to the end. So we just wanted to pump you up a little bit. You are doing an amazing job. We know it's tough sometimes, but keep going! You have what it takes because you were made for this. Don't be concerned with trying to earn love. The cross proves you already are. Find freedom to be creative in who you are because of whose you are. You're a child of the King! Act like. Live like it. Love like it. #YoureARockStar